Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 4, 2021

Easter 2021

It's Easter Sunday. Why are holidays so hard? I woke up early and then promptly went back to sleep until about 7:30. Got up, had my coffee, let my sweet friend know that I wouldn't be going to church with her today. I am isolating. I know that's not good, but I can't seem to help myself. I miss him so terribly today, I know it's because I'm alone. I know it's part of going forward, dealing with loneliness, and sometimes I am perfectly happy solo. But today, a holiday, brings it all too close, this loneliness. Thank God for Marley, my constant companion and the most loyal friend I could ever have. I sorta can't wait for this day to end. Please Time, go by really fast. But it probably won't. Sigh. 


I wish there was an easy solution to this lonely thing. I know this too shall pass, it has for the last 6 and a half months. But sometimes time just goes by way too slow. Ironically 'Time' by Hootie & The Blowfish is playing on My Pandora. Irony?

I should focus on the meaning of the day - the most important day of the year, Jesus rising from the dead and all our sins are forgiven. Wow! That's so amazing. Thank you Jesus!

I hope you all have a truly wonderful day, love on your family and friends that surround you. Be grateful. Be happy. Live this day to it's absolute fullest!

I wish I could get one last hug from my soul mate.



No comments:

Post a Comment