Total Pageviews

Friday, July 23, 2021

Attitude Adjustment

I had to do an attitude adjustment today and decided it might be a good idea to write it down in case I ever need another one, which we all know I will. So here goes.

Shawn was going to be here this weekend and because of circumstances beyond either one of our control it's not happening. So we're both very disappointed because it's been too long. I sit and sulk for awhile and then finally I told myself that was ridiculous and shit like this happens from time to time and it is usually 100% out of our control. That is life. It throws poop and you just have to duck and avoid the bigger pieces.

So I decided to make lemonade from lemons. I had to give myself a good talking to and decided that this won't hurt us and that there is always a reason when something "bad" happens. We may never know what it is but it's there just the same.

Then I turned on the music and changed the sheets on the bed to stay productive but not overwhelmed. And also decided that writing this down would be a good thing because we all need pep talks at times. I can always go back and read this when I need to. (giggles)

I also changed out the desk chair I'm sitting on this very minute because the big leather one has died. So I went in the garage and found an older secretary's chair and I took the arms off and cleaned it up. I'll probably end up buying a new one on Amazon or something but this is fine in the meantime.

There ya go! I'm still listening to some awesome music and I have always loved writing. It relieves my mind and makes me happy. Especially if I help anyone along the way.

Have a wonderful weekend y'all! Love to all!




No comments:

Post a Comment