Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

It's A New Day!


Hi Y'all!

Well, I've made it through my first day Facebook free and I have to say that after a little research and reflection, I've decided I will return to Facebook, but on a much less time-consuming basis. Here's a link to some guidelines I discovered. 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jonathan-alpert/technology-addiction_b_2225232.html

The reason I am going to get back on Facebook is simple really. That is how I stay in touch with most of my friends and  especially, my children and grandchild. I can't stand the thought of not being able to copy Teo's pictures or comment on them or keep up with what is going on in his life. I live 3 1/2 hours away and therefore don't see him as often as I'd like. I feel even more isolated from him already in one day.

But I am making a pledge to myself that I refrain from being on there as much as I have in the past, or commenting or liking everything I used to. I was a very active Facebooker, y'all probably know that already, but I'm just now realizing it.

Another less important reason is that I don't want to deprive y'all of some of the magnificent photos I will be posting when we go to Montana soon. Really, it's gorgeous up there and I want to be able to share that.

I am also pledging that I write on this blog more often and hopefully there will be some funny stories I can relate as we travel and become immersed in Montana culture for two months.

The last reason for rejoining is that I can post there when I have a new post here. Hopefully, it will reach more people that way.

So, that pretty much covers it. I hope y'all don't think I'm a big ninny for being so wishy-washy, back and forth, on again off again, flip-floppy, silly, take things too seriously, nincompoop. Because that's just about how I'm feeling right now. But, oh well, at least I can admit it, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment