Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Bliss - 10/29/09




Here I am – in bliss.  I’m sitting on the double lounger upstairs with a Dos Equis in hand, a silly dog literally begging for a sip of beer, one of the most beautiful views I’ve ever seen, and picture perfect weather.  What more could one ask for?  I dare say nothing, nothing at all.

Have you ever wished you could fly?  I have!  Can you imagine it?  Floating on the wind, seeing everything below you in perfect clarity, dipping and diving, singing, literally having the time of your life.

I envy the birds I see as I sit and contemplate what flying might be like.  Ah, there’s a dragonfly, too.  Or is that two dragonflies?  Hmm, flying AND mating at the same time, that has to combine two of the most pleasurable activities on the planet.  Lucky dragonflies!

I suppose that’s “all I’ve got to say about that” – Forrest Gump.

No comments:

Post a Comment