Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 7, 2010

15 Beliefs - 5/9/09


1.  I believe that what goes around comes around - the karma thing, you know.

2.  I believe that you should be nice to the elderly, they always know things I should know and maybe if I'm nice to them they'll share their knowledge with me.

3.  I believe that dogs are much smarter than people give them credit.

4.  I believe that children have a strange way of intuiting the truth, even when adults are lying to them.

5.  I believe that if someone is hurting a member of my family or someone I love I will very definitely do everything within my power to stop them, even if that means shooting them with my rather large 357 Magnum.

6.  I believe that we can manifest both good and bad things in our lives.  Good thoughts beget good things happening and vice versa with bad things.  Like a magnet, so to speak.

7.  I believe that God is with us always and that we should speak to him every single day as if he were our best friend because he is.

8.  I believe that family should stick together and support each other and be there through both good and bad times.

9.  I believe that I was put on this earth to bear and raise the two very special and almost perfect children that I was blessed with.

10.  I believe that I was born into this world to spread a message that says "Everything is as it should be."

11.  I believe that money doesn't buy happiness it just gives us more choices.

12.  I believe that computer hackers that spread computer viruses and Trojans will go to a very special place in hell that encompasses a large room full of the most up-to-date computers that they can't get to do ANYTHING because they are so infected by viruses.  The computers will almost work for them and then they just die and they can't fix them no matter what they do.  They stay there for eternity.

13.  I believe that the afterlife is just right here, just a thin veneer to another dimension and that our loved ones who have passed are now guardian angels helping us in our daily lives.

14.  I believe I can make the weather change if it's not too severe.  Really, I can do this.  I have done it and I will do it again.

15.  I believe that you can become really good friends through e-mail with a person you have never laid eyes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment